The Details....

My photo
Kansas City, United States
Tall, dark and damn good looking, ha ha ha. I'm a proud father of a beautiful baby girl named Dior. She's my EVERYTHING, and I love being a father. I'm a sports fanatic, and I will argue about any sport, anytime, and I can state my case too, so you small time sports chumps better watch out!!! I'm a fun loving guy who lives life one day at a time.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mid day thoughts...

So, I'm sitting here with my daughter, and we're watching one of her Brainy Baby DVDs, and for the life of me I can't explain why we can't turn away from the t.v.! HA ha ha ha, the DVD consists of quick images, bright colors, numbers and the alphabet with classical music playing in the background. Every time we watch these DVDs, I swear I feel a little more enlightened when it's over! LMAO, like I learned something new about the alphabet that I didn't know all of these years I've been here! 

I tell ya, children's television is amazing. Some of these shows are pretty educational, but there are others that I just wonder about....like Oobi. What the hell were they smoking when they came up with the idea for the show? Oobi is just talking hands with eye balls, speaking some Oobi/English hybrid language. WEIRD. But, every time it's on, I can't look away. Like they hands have me under some kind of deep seeded infant mind control ish or somethin'. Crazy.

I'll be back on later....after I get my ESPN afternoon fix with Rome, Around The Horn & PTI. Best sports media trifecta out there folks...Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR Thoughts....